Advanced Vehicle Tracker
Edunext introduced a new safety feature which ensure the child's safety in School Bus. Edunext safety solution used Cloud based
student attendance in the Bus. The system ensure that students are under surveillance right from the time they board the Bus . As soon as the student punch the smart card on Reader, an SMS will be triggered automatically to the parents mobile. SMS system which sends automatic SMS notification as soon as the student arrives/departs from the school. The system has a well developed web based interface, which is capable of real time monitoring & reporting. The solution eliminates the need of human interference, in order to operate the hardware. The attendance capture d is registered immediately.
The web login is empowered with robust MIS reports with graphical dashboards.
- Embedded GPS and GPRS Antenna.
- IP 65 Compliant Rugged ABS Body.
- Quad band Class 12 GPRS Modem.
- Multi-GNSS GPS and GLONASS with AGPS support.
- in-built RFID reader supports MIFARE Cards Read/Write.
- USB 2.0 Device Port.
- CAN Bus (Supports ISO15765-4, J-1939 and Open CAN Protocols).
- RS-232 Port.
- Analog Input 0-10V or 0-30V.
- 3 Digital Inputs, 2 Digital Outputs.
- Voice Support (Mic + Speaker).
- 15000 logs offline storage.
- Distance measurement from odometer sensor by setting K-Factor. GPS based distance measurement in addition.
- In-built application firmware to read Mi-fare cards - for student tracking in school bus applications.
- In-built application firmware to read Fuel sensor data over RS-232 Port.
- Device monitoring / configuration through USB using android based application on phone or tablet.
- Device dials a programmed phone number if panic button pressed.
- OBD-II over CAN for CARS and other vehicles. J1939 interface for Trucks and Buses.
- Over the air Firmware Update and Configuration Update.
- Geo-Fencing polygonal, 3 nos. of Geo-Zone circular inside the device.
- Android based application for device configuration and monitoring over SMS.
- Battery Back-up up to 6 HRS.**
- Packet data over TCP/IP Protocol. MQTT and data publish and subscribe on standard IOT platforms like IBM
- Bluemix and AWS IOT on request.
- School Bus Tracking.
- Driver Authentication.
- Vehicle Health Monitoring.
- Fuel Monitoring.
- Fleet Management Sensor.
- Integration Over CAN.
Edunext Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
H-49, First Floor, Sector 63, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
Corporate Office: +91 120 4712000-99
Support Helpline : 011 39235600 Parent Helpline : 011 39235601
Lucknow Support Helpline : 011 39235602 Billing & others : 011 39235603
Sales : +91 8010029829, 9711700168