Please send your resume at email@example.com
1. Designation: Assistant Manager/Manager (Business Development)
Domain: Institutional Sales (K-12 school segment)
Work experience: 3-8 years post postgraduation
Educational Qualification: MBA/PGDM from a reputed B-school
Location: Delhi NCR
Remuneration: Competitive along with several added benefits
- Generate leads and make cold calls and reference calls to arrange a meeting for discussion.
- Develop a growth strategy to bring financial gains and delighting clients.
- Suggest ways and means to endorse the products and services of the organization.
- Keep a close tab on the strategic moves made by the competitors.
- Maintain and manage records of sales, revenue, collections, invoices and others.
- Build long-term association with the existing clients and prospects.
- Nurture the subordinates to turn into thorough professionals.
- Prepare bespoke sales contracts.
- Attend conferences, exhibitions and fairs to promote the company’s offerings.
- Develop new markets and regions to promote the products and services of the organization.
- Align personal goals with the vision and key objectives of the organization.
- Proven sales track record.
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Thorough knowledge of IT products, services and markets pertaining to education domain.
- Flair to research and keep a tab on changing trends.
- Ability to build relationships.
- Absolute Professional attitude.
- Effective Negotiation skills.
- Inspiring team player.
- A true go getter.
- A trendsetter and act as an exemplary figure for all.
Note: If you feel that you may handle the responsibilities most efficiently and effectively and possess the characteristics mentioned, we would love to hear from you.
2. Job Title: Java Developer
Experience: 2-6 yrs
Education: B.tech, MCA
Salary: Best in Industry
We are looking for a Java Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications. You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. Java developer roles and responsibilities include managing Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
- Java developer responsibilities include designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- MCA or Engineering or a related subject
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience of 2 to 6 years.
- Proven working experience in Java development.
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms.
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc).
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, MySQL.
- Experience in developing web applications using Servlets and JSP.